Monday, August 17, 2009

I am back

I am blogging from my brand spanking new LAPTOP!!!! Yeah. With all of the back to school sales we could not pass up the chance to replace the 10 year old PC I have been using. I am embarrassed to admit I was still running windows 95. Which I have been told by our Internet provider many times is "no longer a supported operating system". I do not have ton of bells and whistles but this thing does more than I need it to. It is fast and sometime today I should be surfing the net in my kitchen. As soon as I figure out how to work this wireless router. With 4 children I should have a good shot at at least one of them working on computers right? Momma needs help!

I have a ton of catching up to do. I will be going back and hitting on some fun parts of our summer. I am so excited I will be able to upload new pictures again. I know a blog is no fun without pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lacy! I'm so glad you are BACK! And a new laptop...SUPER!! It can be dangerous though...I keep mine on my kitchen counter and it lures me in all day long. I don't let myself sit and surf for long periods of time but it's easy to let myself get carried away reading blogs & such. But my excuse (right now) is that I need to immediately see if our agency sent us an email. :) That one will work for a little while longer. Not sure what I will blame after that.

    Can't wait to hear all about your summer!

    ReplyDelete