Monday, June 8, 2009

A Fundraiser

I know I am always talking about how Chad and I are fundraising for cheerleading. This fundraiser is for a much better cause than cheer. My sweet bloggy friend Lori and her family are adopting their second child from Ch*na. They already have a beautiful little girl named Lucy and are in the process of adopting a 13 year old girl named Shu Li. This adoption is happening very fast since children in Ch*na are no longer adoptable after they turn 14. They are turned onto the streets and are alone. Click on over to Joy Unspeakable and take a look at the great hand made bags and quilts Lori is offering. You can also see pictures of her adorable Ch*na girls. Hurry the drawing is June 17th.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for the plug Lacy!! You are awesome.

    Ok, I was up WAY EARLY with Miss Lucy so I decided to try the wheat bread...all was going beautifully until the 2nd rising. I just didn't wait long enough I guess because my loaves came out of the oven looking like bricks. :( But being the persistent person that I am, I'm starting another batch right now!

    ReplyDelete