Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sick baby girls....

Wednesdays are busy for our family. Cameron had a make-up football game (they won!!!) and Leanne and Katie both had cheer practice. Chad took the boys to sub*way for dinner and I was going to get the girls something. Katie of course wanted apple dippers from Mc*Donalds. I asked her if she would rather have chicken strips from Raising Cain*s and she said:

"Mommy!!! Sick little girls can not eat chicken strips!"


I asked her if she was sick and she said yes. I then asked what is wrong with you? Where are you sick?


Katie said: "I have the issues."


I have not laughed so much all week. I love that girl:)
(I wanted to add that Leanne is taking a photography class and took the photo in this post. She is doing so well and having a great time in the class.)

1 comment: