Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sisters

My two girls are the best of sisters. Despite the age difference they get along very well. Katie really looks up to Leanne and tries to be just like her. I am glad Katie has such a great role model. Leanne is a kind and sweet young lady. I pray the two of them grow up to be very close as adults. I always wanted a sister but was not that lucky. I am thankful the Lord gave me two girls so I can see just how special having a sister is.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend. The girls have so much fun together.

This is on the way to Leanne's last competition of the year. Katie is doing her "cheer face" and the new picture face with the scrunched up face and closed eyes???



When Chad saw Katie's outfit he told her "Mommy has been watching to many 80's videos." (Thanks again Steph for the adorable petty skirt!)


After a long day of cheering every girls needs a pedi. Anyone else need one?

I now have a nice teal stain on my carpet from nail polish. Yes, Leanne has teal nail polish. Thanks Grandma!!!

Sisterly Love!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...that is just too precious! Your girls are so adorable!! And having 4 sisters of my own...I can almost assure you that your girls will grow up to be very close. :) It's a relationship like none other.

    ReplyDelete