Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Belated Mothers Day

I hope all of the mothers who read my blog had a wonderful Mothers Day. I had a really nice day. The kids got me a very sweet card, a locket and a bracelet. My husband gave me a BOSCH mixer:) I am thrilled!!! It should be here one day this week and I can not wait. Lisa said she is going to come over and take my picture with me new mixer to post on my blog, since I talk about it so much.

I did not get to see my mother yesterday. She spent the day at the hospital with her sister who is now battling lung cancer. Her other sister, son, brothers and mother were there as well. As for my mother in law... I gave her the best gift a daughter in law could give. The day alone with her boy and her grandchildren sans daughter in law. I know she was thrilled. She got to sneak them twinkies and chocolate cake for dinner and not have the looks from me:) I love my mother in law but we differ on a lot of things.

I spent my mothers day doing what any loving cheer mom would do. I fund raised by working at a baseball game. I was exhausted when I got home. Chad had the house cleaned up and ordered chinese food for dinner. It was a great day.

I regret that I do not have any new pics to post on my blog. I have been using Leannes camera since mine is broken. I have to figure hers out or get mine fixed soon. Blogs are no fun without cute pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment