Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have missed two Thankful Thursday since I started my blog. I am really going to try to get better. Thursdays just seem to be a busy day of the week for me. Maybe I should do Thankful Wednesdays? It just doesn't have the same ring to it!

Today was not a great day. Everyone seemed to be in a funky kind of mood. We did a lot of running around in the car, so that could have had something to do with it. We had waffles for dinner and that seemed to lighten the mood a bit:) Well since it is after midnight I think I will keep it short and sweet.

I am thankful for...

Choices: The freedom to live in a nation where we can choose as we see fit. We can choose who to vote for, what to believe in, how to educate our children and so on.


Snow: I will admit I do not like snow. It is pretty and nice a few times a year. We like snow on Christmas, but rarely get it. What makes me thankful for snow is how much my kids love it. As soon as the first flake falls they are ready to get outside and play. I watch from inside my warm house and make the hot cocoa when they all come in.





My mom: As crazy as she made me while I was a teenager, I am so thankful for her. She has taught me so much about life and being a good mother. Her love is invaluable to me. She is a great mother and extraordinary grandmother.

Coupons: I know it sounds weird, but I am truly thankful for coupons. They allow me to save money for my family. I can feed my family an save money for the fun stuff.

Chloe: Our little dog Chloe. She is my dog. She follows me everywhere she can. She loves me unconditionally. She snuggles with us when we are sick and makes us smile when we are sad.


Just wanted to point out that I added pictures to some of my older posts. Scroll down to take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment